Dr Gene Cayer DC
ABOUT DR. CAYER
Dr. Cayer is a teacher, author, healer and educator. Native to the area, he founded the Cayer Chiropractic and Nutrition Family Health Center 1985. He is married with one child.
Dr. Cayer's education includes:
*Undergraduate degree from Central CT State University.
*B.S. in Human Biology from Kansas Newman College.
*National College of Naturopathic College (majored in Clinical Nutrition).
*Doctorate Degree in Chiropractic from Western States Chiropractic College 1984.
Advanced postgraduate studies in:
· Pain Neutralization Technques ™ ( P.N.T.)
· N.M.T, NeuroModulation Technique
· B.R.T. Body Restoration Technique
· Motorized Flexion-Distraction Technique
· Vertetrac® is a patented, state-of-the-art ambulatory traction system
· Activator Methods Chiropractic Technique (AMCT)
· Studied with Dr Brimhall for 10 years
· Applied Kinesiology: muscular and glandular balancing techniques
· The Bio-Kinetics™ protocols
· Laser (Micro) Acupuncture technique
· Emotional Release technique. ERT
· Activator methods. Light force (gentle and specific) spinal adjustments
· Contact Reflex (Nutritional) Analysis (CRA)
· Wholebody Health Scan (WHS)
· Designed Clinical Nutrition - (Whole Foods Concentrated to Clinical Potency)
· Trigger point muscular balancing reflex technique
· Neuro-Emotional spinal release technique
· Dr.Chrane's specific upper Neck/Brain alignment and balancing technique
· Carpal Tunnel Syndrome technique
· Optimism (Personal Empowerment Success) Training
· Diplomat in Applied Spinal Biomechanics Eng. (ASBE)
· Chiropractic Pediatrics
· Homeopathy (multi dose and potencies formulas
· Dr. Cayer holds membership in:
International Chiropractic Association.
Connecticut Chiropractic Council.
Newtown Chamber of Commerce.
Danbury Chamber of Commerce
Better Business Bureau
Parker Research Foundation.
For Immediate Relief Care Call 203-426-4700
Pain Relief & Holistic Health Center
Chiropractic - Acupuncture - Nutrition - Sports Rehab
97 South Main St.
Newtown, Ct. 06470 203-426-4700
Specializing in: Chronic Pain & Chiropractic Healing Techniques Same Day Care available!
Monday 8 to 12:30 & 2 to 6
Tuesday 8 to 12:30 & 2 to 6
Wednesday 8 to 12:30 Closed
Thursday 8 to 12:30 & 2 to 6
Friday 8 to 12:30 Closed